Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Shaklee Cinch Diet - October 28th

189.2

Not a bad number to end the weekend on.

Can't say I didn't get enough exercise this weekend.

Saturday blew, raked and carried leaves in a tarp to the curb for almost the entire yard. I then went for a 3 mile walk.

Sunday went for a 5 mile walk, then cut the grass for the last time this year. Also cleaned the leaves off the pool cover.

Had my Cinch shakes for breakfast and lunch both days. Saturday was pizza night at Aurelio's which I kind of tried to eat with moderation. Also gave in to a small piece of chocolate cream pie. Sunday we had baked salmon, baked potato and peas.

Speaking of exercise, it's key to any diet plan. Any exercise is better than nothing. As good as the Cinch plan is one still needs to exercise even if it's only 30 minutes a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment