Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Shaklee Cinch Diet -October 25th



190.8

Tried Cinch shakes Latte and Vanilla mixed this morning for breakfast. Not bad! Had my favorite Cinch snack bar, chocolate for break and a chocolate Cinch shake for  lunch. Dinner consisted of a couple chicken fingers, spanish rice and broccoli.

Exercise wise I walked 2 miles at lunch time and 2 3/4 miles and 500 calories on the treadmill.

With all the walking I do, I don't really experience any joint pain or soreness. I credit this to the Shaklee Joint Health Complex supplement that I started taking about a year and a half ago. I noticed almost immediate results after taking it for only 5 days. When warming up for softball it used to take 20 to 30 throws to loosen up my arm. After taking the Joint Health Complex, I had free movement after 5 to 10 throws. It also affected my knees. I had freer movement during games, but the big plus was how I felt the next morning. I could actually get out of bed without pain and with minimal stiffness in my knees. This is one supplement I don't want to do without.

No comments:

Post a Comment