Monday, October 22, 2012

My Shaklee Cinch Diet - October 22nd



194.4

Ouch!

Caused a lot of damage to my diet this weekend. Most of it from the birthday party on Sunday. Italian sausage, mashed potatoes, chocolate cream pie, 3 Sam Adams and chips and salsa were the weapons of diet destruction.

I've been adding cinnamon  and pumpkin pie spice to my vanilla shakes lately for a delicious change of pace. I will also occasionally have a chocolate latte shake for breakfast by mixing  a scoop of each with my 8 oz. of milk.

Couldn't walk outside during lunch today because it was raining. Instead, I stayed inside and walked up 5 flights of stairs, walked the length of the building and back, down 5 flights of stairs in the opposite stairwell, across the basement and back up again. Did that 7 times, took about 28 minutes. Figured it to be about 4/5 of a mile. Good workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment