Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Shaklee 180 Turnaround - January 29th 2013

183.2

Didn't walk when I was in Vegas and only walked on the treadmill twice in six days when I got back. My weight shot up to 184.4. Without exercise I could see my weight gain going into the 190's in a hurry.

Started back to walking regularly yesterday and today. Started walking on the treadmill with a 10 pound weight in each hand. Both times I exercised for 46 minutes, burning 506 calories. I have to believe I burned more than 506 calories with the additional 20 pounds.

Still starting each day with a Shaklee 180 smoothee. Morning breaks consist of a snack bar with an occasional meal-in-a-bar for lunch.

I'm going to cut down my posts to once or twice a week to keep from being redundant and monotonous.

No comments:

Post a Comment