Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Shaklee Cinch Diet - December 11th

178.4

 This morning 177.8

Hopefully I'll wake up and be in the 176 range. That will give me a  4 pound loss and add about 2% to my 9.94 total.

Started the day with a chocolate shake. Had a chocolate snack bar for morning break. I had a vanilla shake for lunch and 2 mini oranges for afternoon break. For dinner I had 2 taco meat burritos.

My workout today consisted of walking the stairs at lunch time, 5 flights of stairs 6 times. After dinner, I walked on the treadmill for 67 minutes and burned 804 calories.

After tomorrow I'll just have a shake in the morning for breakfast. I'll have the previous days dinner leftovers for lunch and whatever we have for dinner that day. The Shaklee plan is to have the one shake a day to maintain your weight once you reach your goal.

I'll continue to exercise by walking and burning at least 500 calories when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment