Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Shaklee Cinch Diet - December 2nd

182.0

Getting there. Beautiful day today. It was in the low 60's so I did my walking outside. Not exactly sure how far I walked but I would guess between 5 and 6 miles. Total time walking was an hour and a half. I average about a mile every 15 minutes.

I had a chocolate cafe latte shake for breakfast, then took my walk. For lunch I had a chocolate shake. For dinner we had fish and chips with broccoli, green beans and pickled beets.

Planning on walking the stairs at work this week and Monday and Tuesday next week before weigh in. I'll also do my treadmill workout after dinner everyday. Need to get to 178.

Lately I've been weighing myself in the morning when I wake up. I usually weigh a half pound to one and a half pounds lighter than when I weigh at night. You do lose weight while sleeping. It helps not to eat or just snack lightly before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment