Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Shaklee Cinch Diet - December 12th

180.2

This morning 176.4.  Lowest weight I've been since I can't remember. Weighed 180.0 at the weigh in for the "biggest loser" contest. It was the last weigh in. I lost a total of 22.8 pounds form the start of the contest. That's about 11.3% and should be enough for me to win.

I'm just going to maintain my weight now and just have a shake in the morning. I want to keep my weight between 180 and 185 which was my original goal before the start of the contest.

Because of the weigh in I ate nothing till morning break at 9:45. I had a peanut butter chocolate chip meal bar. I had a banana and 2 mini oranges for lunch and an apple for afternoon break. For dinner I had 2 bowls of chili.

I 'm also going to cutback a little on my workout. No more walking the stairs at work at lunch. I'm going to walk on the treadmill after dinner and burn at least 500 calories for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment