Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Shaklee Cinch Diet - December 9th

179.0

179.2 this morning.

Came out of the weekend in decent shape. I want to lose 2 more pounds to comfortably win 150 dollar incentive for losing 20 pounds in the contest. That will actually be one more pound than I need, but I want to be on the safe side. Don't think anyone can catch me in the contest for most percent lost. I had a 2.5 percent lead after last weigh in. Two hundred dollars for first place.

Mixed chocolate and cafe latte for a chocolate cafe latte shake for breakfast. Had a vanilla shake with cinnamon and pumpkin spice mixed in for lunch. Dinner was a beef sandwich and pickled beets.

Walked on the treadmill for 64 minutes and burned 704 calories.

I'll do this the next 2 nights plus walk the stairs at lunch. After the weigh in, I'll just do 500 calories a night on the treadmill.since I will have reached my goals and the contest will be over. I will also just have one shake at breakfast everyday to maintain my weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment