Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Shaklee Cinch Diet - December 13th

178.8

Came in second in the biggest loser contest. The second place contestant made a miraculous surge to over take me. Even though I didn't win, I still won. I lost 36 pounds in 4 months to the day. I definitely feel better, look better and I know improved my health. Now I just need to maintain my weight.

Started my first day on the Shaklee Cinch maintenance program with a cafe latte shake. I had vanilla wafer cookies for morning break for the first time in four months. We had our Xmas luncheon at work today and I had helpings of beef, chicken breast, mashed potato's and assorted vegetables. For dinner I had eggs, bacon and toast.

For my workout I walked on the treadmill for 46 minutes and burned 504 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment