Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Shaklee Cinch Diet - November 11th

185.6

Only 1/2 pound away from my Shaklee goal!

Had a busy day. Being my only day off this week I had a lot of things to catch up on chore wise.
Had to get them done in time to go to the craft show at Crete-Monee High School and help Linda break down her Shaklee booth.

Started the day with a Cinch Cafe Latte shake for breakfast. Took care of a few honey dos and then went for a 3 mile walk. Had a  Cinch Chocolate shake for lunch and finished the rest of my to do list. Helped Linda tear down and we went to Culvers for a burger. Walked for 45 minutes on the treadmill and burned 500 calories. Watched some football, took a shower, and weighed in at 185.6.

Would like to weigh 184 Wednesday morning for the"Biggest Loser" contest weigh in #3. Definitely within striking distance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment