Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Shaklee Cinch Diet - November 1st

188.4

Just three and a half pounds away from my goal. The "Biggest Loser" contest goes till Dec. 12th. I'm going to stay in training and see how much I can lose by then. The owners of the company have added some monetary incentives to make it worth while.

Had a chocolate Cinch shake for breakfast and a vanilla one with cinnamon  and pumpkin spice added to it. Had a chocolate Cinch snack bar for morning break. Had chilli again for dinner.

Went shopping and looked for things I can add to the shakes for a different flavor. Bought some instant coffee to add to the chocolate and the vanilla to make chocolate and vanilla mocha shakes. I also got some orange extract to add to the vanilla for a dream cicle type flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment