Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Shaklee Cinch Diet - November 28th

180.2

Did well at the weigh in today with a loss of 4.4 pounds since the last weigh in 2 weeks ago. That makes a total of 19 pounds since September 23rd when the contest started. Pretty sure I padded my lead when the second place loser said he only lost 1 pound. Two more weeks till the final weigh in and I want to get to 178. Don't think that will be a problem.

Held off having breakfast till 9:45 after my weigh in. Had a blueberry almond crunch meal bar. For lunch I had a Cinch chocolate shake. For afternoon break I had an apple. For dinner we had beef tenderloin, broccoli and mashed potato's. Snacked on some dry roasted peanuts tonight.

Did 5 flights of stairs at work 6 times. Walked on the treadmill for 56 minutes and burned 600 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment