Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Shaklee Cinch Diet - November 14th

184.8

Broke the 185 barrier. I weighed myself this morning before work and weighed 184.4. At the weigh in for the"Biggest Loser" contest I weighed in at 187.4 with clothes on minus shoes. That's 4 1/2 pounds less than last weigh in. Should be enough to keep my lead.

Changed things up a little bit today. I had a meal bar for breakfast, a Cinch shake for lunch, and ground beef burritos for dinner. Also had a snack bar for A.M. break and an apple for afternoon break. Having a glass of grape juice right now before I go to bed.

Walked on the treadmill for 53 minutes and burned 605 calories.

I want to lose 6 more pounds in the contest. That's only 1.5 pounds a week till the final weigh in in 4 weeks. I may not do anymore walking at lunch but continue to walk on the treadmill or outside weather permitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment