Monday, November 26, 2012

My Shaklee Cinch Diet - November 26th

182.8

Got a weigh in coming up on Wednesday for the "Biggest Loser" contest. Would like to weigh in at 180.4 or less but don't think it's gonna happen. I'll show a loss but it won't be as much as I'd like. Thanksgiving really set me back. I've got just over 2 weeks till the contest ends (Dec. 12th).

Did 7 trips up and down 5 flights of stairs at work today. Had not done that in a while but need to get rid of the damage I did Thanksgiving. Walked on the treadmill for an hour and burned 700 calories. Surprised I only lost .4 pounds from yesterday.

Had a chocolate cafe latte shake for breakfast, a peanut butter crunch snack bar for morning break, a vanilla shake for lunch and an apple for afternoon break. For dinner, spaghetti and meatballs and 2 pieces of garlic bread. Went light on the spaghetti and probably shouldn't have had the 2nd piece of garlic bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment