Monday, November 5, 2012

My Shaklee Cinch Diet - November 5th

190.2

Not too bad .... could have been worse.

Start on Santa's house tomorrow. Labor to put it up is a little more physical. Won't be able to walk at lunch like I do when I am in the shop, but should get a workout anyway.

Walked for 30 minutes at lunch today. Walked on the treadmill after dinner for 45 minutes and burned 525 calories.

Gonna change things up a little bit. I'm still going to have my Cinch shake in the morning, but for lunch I will have a Cinch meal-in-a-bar. Fills you up just like the shakes and has the protein, vitamins and minerals of the shakes. The flavors I'll be having for lunch are blueberry almond crisp and peanut butter chocolate chip. Never had them before, I'll let you know how I like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment