Sunday, November 25, 2012

My Shaklee Cinch Diet - November 25th

183.2

I can finally post and get back to my normal schedule. Because of my work schedule during the set up of the Radiology show, I was not able to post to this blog or do any walking Thursday, Friday or Saturday. I did manage to stay on my Shaklee Cinch program. I would have a shake in the morning and have meal bars for lunch and dinner. It wasn't convenient to have shakes on the job.

Did a lot of damage Thanksgiving. I was up to almost 186 pounds! I had my usual shake in the morning before work, a meal bar for lunch, then home by 2:30 for Thanksgiving dinner.

Today (Sunday) I had my first day off in a couple weeks. I had Cinch shakes for breakfast and lunch. We then had Thanksgiving leftovers for dinner. I took it easy this time and didn't over do it.

Walked on the treadmill for the first time since Wednesday. Walked for 50 minutes and burned 600 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment