Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Shaklee Cinch Diet - November 27th

180.8!

Wow, didn't think I would be able to drop below 181.

This blog is pretty much a review of the Shaklee Cinch weight loss program and I must say it's lived up to my expectations. At times it seems I can lose weight almost at will. If you follow Shaklee's directions for the program, you will lose weight. I probably exercise a little bit on the excessive side and average about 2.5 pounds a week. Following Shaklee's plan you should lose 1 to 1.5 pounds a week. The key is you must exercise and it can be as simple as walking which is what I do.

Today I had my Cinch shakes for breakfast and lunch. I had a Cinch chocolate snack bar for morning break and raw carrots for afternoon break. I had leftover spaghetti and meatballs for dinner minus the garlic bread.

Did the same workout as I did yesterday. Up and down 5 flights of stairs 7 times. Walked on the treadmill after dinner for 60 minutes and burned 705 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment